About John Ingrisano
I’m John R. Ingrisano — a professional writer, consultant, trainer and business journalist working in the insurance and financial services industries for 35 years. I help my clients plan and develop results-oriented training and marketing programs, including: dynamic agent and client newsletters; product introductions, marketing materials, website content, direct marketing materials, and more.
- I am the author of five books on topics ranging from money management to business management, to faith, along with dozens of training programs, hundreds of marketing pieces, and several thousand articles for newsletters and websites.
- I pioneered the reader-oriented client newsletter format prevalent throughout the insurance industry today, including the award-winning New York Life publications, In Touch (general markets), In Touch Gold (seniors), and In Business (small-business), and the company’s website.
- I develop training and marketing programs for general markets, business markets, women’s markets, senior markets, estate planning, and retirement markets.
- I provide classroom and seminar presentations on business, money management and financial topics.
- I work in all media — print, audio, video, Power Point, internet, including blogging.
- I am a business journalist and regular contributor to business magazines.
- I am the author of The Back to Basics Book of Selling: A Guide to A Successful Sales Career,which has become part of the training curriculum for a number of insurance companies.
- I am the author of book of daily reflections, A Perfect Day: Thoughts on Faith & Forgiveness. For more details, visit www.DailyConnections.net.
Our Other Endeavors. Check out the following links
- Daily Connections (spiritual blog)
- Custom Communications (insurance site)
- The Family Finances Conference Center (money management programs)
Popularity: 4% [?]