HERE’S A FREE OFFER … WITH A FEW STRINGS ATTACHED:
Do you need a quality keynote or motivational business presentation for your 2013 annual meeting? Or a speaker for a sales or customer service session or after-dinner talk?
An established business journalist, public speaker and sales trainer, I am giving away a free one-hour program to the first two responders. If you represent a business or business organizations (such as a Chamber of Commerce, SCORE, Rotary, etc.), you are eligible to accept this offer.
This offer is valued at more than $3,000. And it is free.
TWO CONDITIONS: (1) Your organization will cover all travel and lodging expenses; and (2) provide a professional video tape of the presentation.
WHO AM I? I AM JOHN INGRISANO, AUTHOR OF THE BACK TO BASICS BOOK OF SELLING, AND AN ESTABLISHED BUSINESS WRITER AND PUBLIC SPEAKER.
CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING TOPICS, ALL OF WHICH CAN BE TAILORED TO YOUR ORGANIZATION’S UNIQUE NEEDS:
- Are You a Buddy Or A Boss? An Employee-Relations Primer (for managers, small business owners, business organizations)
- Husbands, Wives & Business: How to Survive Working Together (for small businesses and business organizations)
- That’s Great! So What! Who Cares? Discover Your Company’s Competitive Advantage (for businesses of all sizes and business organizations)
- Big-time Marketing on a Small-time Budget (for small to mid-size companies and business organizations)
- Building Brand Recognition That Really Works (for businesses of all sizes and business organizations)
- Real Customer Service: Going Beyond Have-a-Nice-Day (for businesses of all sizes and business organizations)
- Finding Money: Overcoming the “No Money” Objection (for sales teams)
- Husbands, Wives & Children: How to Survive in a Family Business (for family-owned businesses and business organizations)
- Marketing Basics for Non-profits: Increasing Donations Without Compromising Your Message (for charitable organizations)
- Selling: The Greatest Job in the World (for sales teams and sales organizations)
- Ten Sure-fire, Guaranteed Rules for Success in Business and in Life (for managers, small businesses and business organizations)
- Ten Ways to Beat Business Burnout (for small business owners and organizations)
- Ten Ways to Keep from Getting Burned When Hiring An Employee (for managers, small business owners and organizations)
- The Busy Business Owner/Manager’s Guide to a Pain-free Vacation (for managers, small business owners and business organizations)
- The Dilemma of the Small Business Owner: Creating an Effective Exit Strategy (for small business owners and business organizations)
CALL TODAY for availability. Book now for 2013 conventions and training camps.
THIS IS A FREE OFFER, available to the first two companies or organizations to accept.
For more details, click on motivational speaker.
Or contact John directly by calling 770-314-2649; or email him at email@example.com